Thursday, August 9, 2012

i'm not even meaning to neglect this blog but i've been sort of distracted. i realized i hadn't really updated it in over a week which was unintentional y'all. i'm moving to wisconsin soon and trying to clean my room and pack and organize a yard sale and ORGANIZE MY LIFE and it's kind of overwhelming. also my cat won't come sleep in my bed right now and i'm getting super sad.

for those of you like "wtf ur moving to wisconsin but WHY" here is a brief statement:
i'm moving to eau claire sometime during the middle of august (like next week-ish) because i'm going B4CK T0 5CH00L to study art, so i can maybe potentially eventually study art therapy. also i  really truly must leave shreveport. cya~

here's a video so this post isn't entirely void of something ULTRA COOL. my friend jeff asked me to make a video for his band's song, and my friends and i have been filming this since may. it's louisiana-style (feat. GATORZ and NUTRIA) summer-montage theme. i had tons of fun filming and being filmed and i'm so happy to have so much footage from my last summer in louisiana maybe forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment