Friday, August 17, 2012

"cool down, throw down"


*taking the valuable time to stop whatever productive action i'm doing and scan images of these GREAT FINDZ that have revealed themselves to me over the course of my cleaning and packing adventures*
i mean who didn't practice making wwf logos and then incorrectly write the names of wrestlers in colored markers?

chocolate that i've kept from switzerland since 2004 AD. whyyyyy. ok i threw it away just now, really.

from my first cd case (now broken), i rescued the original list of my complete cd collection at the time. #noshame

beautiful picture of my bird that i drew when i was like 3 AND THE BIRD IS STILL ALIVE Y'ALL

~*~lookin fly~*~


cool way to have a bulletin board: start putting stuff on it when you are a junior in high school and NEVER TAKE ANYTHING OFF. buried beneath to-do lists and random drawings, and old theater posters, i found this ~gem~. trip fontaine 4ever <3

No comments:

Post a Comment